THOR GC1341 Cylinder Arm Walking Foot Sewing Machine
For heavy weight materials such as leather, suedes, vinyl, synthetics, laminated and coated products.
Suitable for sewing products such as hand bags, cases, automotive upholstery, covers, sails, tents, awnings, leather braces and many cylindrical products.
- The high 16mm presser foot lift enables easy material handling for extra heavy sewing.
- Large hook and bobbins for extended thread life even with the thickest of threads.
- Will sew with thread sizes from 69 to 210.
- Reverse lever.
- Adjustable stitch length by stitch dial up to 2 1/2 stitches per inch.
- Stepping Foot Height Adjustment Dial
APPLICATION: For Heavy Weight Materials
MAX SEWING SPEED: 2,000 SPM
MAX STITCH LENGTH: 9 mm Forward/Reverse
DIAMETER OF CYLINDER: 72mm
NEEDLE BAR STROKE: 36mm
FOOT LIFT: 16mm by Knee, 9mm by Hand
HOOK: LARGE CAPACITY 1.6 Fold Hook
THREAD: TEX 70 to TEX 210
- THOR GC1341 Sewing Machine
- U-Cut Table Top
- L-Stand w/ Lockable Caster Wheels
- Speed Reducer
- Flatbed Table Attachment
- 110v Servo Motor (Needle Positioning Motor is Optional + $75)
- Extra Needles, Bobbins, Oil & Magnetic LED Light