Juki MO-6804S Three Thread Industrial Overlock Serger
Juki MO-6804S 3-Thread Industrial Overlock Serger
The MO-6800S Series is a new and powerful overlock/safety stitch machine that has been developed to offer increased reliability and ease-of-use, while upgrading seam quality at higher sewing speeds. It responds to a wider range of materials and processes to finish high-quality, soft-feeling seams. With the operating noise having been reduced and increased durability ensured, the cost-effective MO-6800S Series is a leading machine in the new era.
Since the machine comes with a needle-thread take-up mechanism as well as a looper thread take-up mechanism, to offer upgraded responsiveness from light- to heavy-weight materials with a lower applied tension, it achieves well-tensed soft-feeling seams that flexibly correspond to the elasticity of the material at the maximum sewing speed of 7,000rpm.
The machine incorporates various mechanisms as standard, such as a differential-feed micro-adjustment mechanism and an external adjustment mechanism for adjusting the feed dog inclination as well as increasing the differential feed ratio, which can be easily adjusted to finish seams that perfectly match the material to be used. Comfortable operation is all but guaranteed, by a wider area around the needle entry, the adoption as standard of a micro-lifter feature that offers improved responsiveness to materials and provides the operator with upgraded operability, and by the reduction of operating noise and vibration, which has been achieved by designing an optimally balanced machine.
- Stitch type: 1-needle overlock
- Max. sewing speed: 7,000rpm
- Stitch length: 1.5 - 4mm
- Overegging width (mm): 3.2, 4.0.
- Differential feed ratio: For gathering 1:2 (Max. 1:4), For stretching 1:0.7 (Max. 1:0.6)
- Needle bar stroke: 24.5mm
- Inclination angle of the needle: 20°
- Needle mechanism: Needle bar method and upper/lower bushing
- Needle: DC27
- Max. lift of the presser foot :7mm (excluding some subclass model)
- Max. presser foot pressure: 63.7N (6.5kg)
- Stitch adjusting method: By push-button
- Differential-feed adjusting method: By lever (with micro-adjustment)
- Weight of the machine head: 33kg
- Lubrication: Automatic
This machine ships complete and fully assembled - ready to sew upon arrival.
- Machine Head
- Table Top
- Heavy Duty Stand
- SERVO Motor
- Thread Stand
- LED Light
- Extra needles
MOTOR & VOLTAGE:
This machine is equiped with a SERVO motor operating on standard 110 Volts power.
1 Year Warranty