JUKI DDL-8700 High Speed Single Needle Straight-Stitch Sewing Machine
The JUKI DDL-8700 Straight Stitch Sewing Machine is consistently our biggest seller and most desirebale sewing machine on the market by both professional and home sewers.
Thanks to its low vibration and low noise feature, the machine head provides the operator with a comfortable work environment. In addition, the distance from the machine arm to the needle on the front of the machine head is sufficiently wide to allow easy handling of the sewing material.
The machine inherits the desirable features, such as high-speed stitching performance 5,500sti/min, extreme stitching performance, ease of operation, and reliability, from the highly praised previous JUKI lockstitch machine models.
If you need reliability and value - you will find it in this JUKI DDL-8700 machine.
- APPLICATION: Light To Medium-Weight Fabrics
- MAX SEWING SPEED: 5,500 SPM (Stitches Per Minute)
- MAX STITCH LENGTH: 5 mm
- NEEDLE BAR STROKE: 30.7 mm
- FOOT LIFT: 13 mm by Knee, 5.5 mm by Hand
- NEEDLE: Type DB x 1 Sizes 9 to 18 (recommended size: 14)
- FEED DOG: 3 Row
- HOOK: Automatic-Lubricating Full-Rotary Hook
- LUBRICATION: Automatic